We were blown away by some of the images we were sent for the 2022 BTW Calendar photocall, so much so that we had to find some other uses so that we could use more than we could fit in the Calendar. Our new Border Terrier jigsaw puzzles introduce some of our favourite images and we're launching with a giveaway!
Take part in our launch giveaway
Jack is our first ever puzzle, which is fitting as he is a BTW rescue himself and he lives with his mum, Ness having been trained as her assistance dog as she lives with complex mental health challenges. Ness freely admits that when Jack came into her life they saved each other. Their story was included in the book Good Dog by Kate Leaver released last year, so it is fitting that Jack is our 500 piece puzzle, helping to make puzzling more accessible too.
Ness says, "Approximately ten years I found Border Terrier Welfare UK whilst researching online. As a result, this charismatic Border Terrier, Jack, came into my life and quite literally has saved it. It is such fun to learn BTW have produced this exciting new range of products."
She continues. "Jack helped me to find there was creativity in me, no more so than when taking photographs of him and I quickly found he was a natural poser! I can hardly believe seeing this colourful image of him as a puzzle, it makes me smile. Thank you BTW and Jack, forever."
One lucky winner will receive their very own 'Jack on the sofa' 500 piece puzzle. Along with this, Ness has donated a copy of Good Dog (signed by Ness & Jack and the author Kate Leaver too) and a Jack postcard & three greeting cards handmade by Ness herself so you can read more of her story.
Terms of launch giveaway:
- Prize is not transferable and have no redeemable value
- Any likes received after the closing deadline of 6pm Saturday 13 November 2021 will not be included in the draw (but thank you for your support)
- You must like our page on Facebook, or follow us on Twitter for your post like to qualify as an entry
- Facebook post 'Loves' will also count - and we will love you even more for it!
- Likes must be on the original post, even if the post is re-shared to promote the giveaway, likes on the shared post will not count
- Entry to the giveaway by way of liking the post within the timescale means acceptance of these terms.
- The winner will be selected at random and notification will be posted on facebook and twitter on Sunday 14 November 2021. The winner will be notified via a direct message on Twitter or Facebook. You will not be notified if you are unsuccessful. If the winner has not replied within 48 hours of our initial contact, we reserve the right to re-draw a winner at random
- The contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any of the brands associated with this promotion. Facebook and Twitter are not responsible for any issues related to the contest — accepting the terms indicates a complete release of Facebook and Twitter by each participant
The puzzles are all the same size at 69cm x 48cm, and produced at either 1,000 piece for those who like a challenge, or 500 piece with larger pieces which are ideal for younger Border Terrier fans, those with poorer eyesight or the elderly to make puzzling more accessible for all.
The puzzles are produced by the same team who produce our Calendar each year, so we are proud to say they are British made and the same great quality you've come to expect from our Calendar.
Jack on the sofa (500 piece)
Jack, a BTW rescue himself is the perfect choice as our first ever puzzle. As an assistance dog himself it is fitting that he is available as a 500 piece puzzle to make puzzling more accessible. The colourful colours of his sofa blanket & cushions, make this an easier puzzle to complete to allow young and old to enjoy quality time puzzling together.
Buff, Raven & Vesper (1,000 piece)
Buffy, Raven & Vesper live in the Netherlands and represent our wider BTW supportive audience. This lovely image demonstrates the ultimate Border Terrier focus (we just wonder how many treats were involved to capture the shot!). Available as a 1,000 piece puzzle, this one is definitely a challenge with not one but three borders to separate!
Charlie says "What?" (1,000 piece)
No Border Terrier puzzle collection would be complete without capturing the quintessential BT head tilt and we think this image of Charlie does that in style. Available as a 1,000 piece puzzle, this is one for those who like a puzzle to be a bit more of a challenge.