Calling all Border Terriers (and owners welcome too!) for our AGM & Fun Day:
- Woodmansterne Village Hall, Carshalton Road, Banstead, Surrey, SM7 3HR
- Sunday 12th October 2014, 10.00am -4.30pm
Programme Details (approx timings):
- 10am Tea / Coffee
- 10.30am AGM – report on past year
- 11.30am Talk – ‘Introduction to Complementary Treatment for Chronic Disease’ by Emma Buckland BVetMed BSc MRCVS GP (Cert) WVA&CPM
- 12.30pm Lunch
- 2pm Talk – ‘ Natural Feeding’ by Helen Mayne, Feelwells
- 3pm Fun Classes – Rosettes Awarded
- 4pm Close – Afternoon Tea / Coffee and Cake
Throughout the Day:
- Grooming Advice
- Raffle (donations gratefully accepted)
- Border Terrier Memorabilia for Sale inc 2015 Calendar
Price : £5 per person without lunch / £10 with lunch
Please contact the Secretary Mrs Melanie Robson to register your interest in attending this event and / or for further information by email or on 01737 371071.
All proceeds to Border Terrier Welfare Registered Charity 1116853.
We look forward to welcoming you.